Click to get me milk powder money

Wednesday, December 8, 2010

Bakso at Bali

I try Bakso in Bali. The taste was good and it was cheap. It cost RP15,000 only. There were 2 selections for the meat ball which was beef and chicken. I choose chicken meat ball. You also can add in egg and rice in the Bakso too.
Bakso with egg and chicken meat ball

Bakso with rice and chicken meat ball

There were 3 types of sauce that local Bali people put in the Bakso soup. I try it but I don’t like the taste. I prefer the original taste. Try out yourself.


3 type of sauce available for Bakso

2 comments:

  1. I lreally like you web site because in very in
    formative for me and other peoples.but me more information wanna .thank you for the good sharing
    with all the world peoples.

    ReplyDelete
  2. An outstanding combination of rivers, canals and lakes forming placid backwaters has connected all the important coastal cities and towns of Kerala and has been one of the major attractions for tourists.
    If u want to go kerala in India then must visit on
    Kerala Tour Packages

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...